- Kymco Heroism
- Kymco Sniper
- Sym Jet
- Sym Jet Euro X 50
Malossi cast-iron cylinder kits: the best balance between component performanceand life of the component.
The cast-iron cylinder kits produced by Malossi s.p.A. are designed and manufactured with the specific abjective of obtaining high combustion efficiency, long life, and a reliability that suits the Malossi name. Owing to the experience gained in the preparation of cylinder kits for race, Malossi engineers have developed the thermodynamics of cast-iron cylinder kits to the fullest and designed the inner fuid mechanics of the cylinder kit with fanatical precision (see the tranfer pipes, exhaust and combustion chamber), thereby obtaining a high level of turbolence in the combustion chamber. The latter has permitted a substantial reduction in specific consumption and a drastic reduction in the exhaust emission of pollutants.
- Material: wearproof, laminate special cast iron
- Recalculated heat exchange surfaces
- NC machine-tool machining
- Transfer and exhaust disigned for maximum efficiency
- Lightened and reinforced, special aluminium alloy pistons with a high silicon content
- Optimized compression ratio
- Very high turbolence combustion chamber